CITY VENTURES BLOG
March 17, 2015, noon
Feb. 25, 2015, noon
Jan. 23, 2015, 11 a.m.
Dec. 24, 2014, noon
Nov. 20, 2014, noon
Oct. 21, 2014, 4 p.m.
Sept. 10, 2014, 11:30 a.m.
Green Builders Journal
The Green Housing Movement and the Housing Cycle – Part 2
Last month I made the comment that the housing cycle can cause the Green Movement to go backwards. I then went on to explain what the housing cycle is, what causes it, and why it probably won’t ever go away. Now I can expand a little further on what I meant by the original statement.
1. Sometime this month we will sell our 1000th home.
2. Glendora Station is now sold out
3. Santa Ana Station District is now sold out
4. We have our first sales in Bellflower, Hercules, and Morgan Hill
5. We are grading in Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Carson, Yorba Linda, and Carlsbad
You already love Azusa, now is your chance to call it home! Introducing the newest collection by City Ventures, Courtyard Bungalows, offering both Flats and detached Cottage Style Homes.