CITY VENTURES BLOG
July 17, 2014, noon
June 18, 2014, 1:30 p.m.
May 27, 2014, 10:15 a.m.
April 21, 2014, 11 a.m.
March 19, 2014, 11:30 a.m.
Green Builders Journal
Why Is Geographic Scarcity An Issue In Today’s World?
I got a BIG response from last month’s Blog about water. I must admit I didn’t think it was a very exciting topic but I think water is one of those things we never think about because it’s always been such an obvious and available part of our lives.
1. We have broken ground in Hercules. 43 solar single family homes
2. We have broken ground in Morgan Hill. 42 solar single family homes
3. We have broken ground in Santa Ana. 25 solar townhomes
4. We have broken ground in Azusa. 10 single family homes
5. We will break ground shortly in Bellflower. 67 solar all-electric townhomes
You already love Azusa, now is your chance to call it home! Introducing the newest collection by City Ventures, Courtyard Bungalows, offering both Flats and detached Cottage Style Homes.
Live close, be close to everything you love. Elegantly designed townhomes with spacious, open floor plans, and private outdoor patios. Select floor plans also offer local retail spaces below for a unique live/work opportunity. These all-inclusive, solar-powered homes significantly reduce your utility bills...VISIT CAMARILLO
Check your email to confirm!