Green Builders Journal
Sustainable Homebuilding: A Preview of What’s to Come
Those of you familiar with the over 100 Blogs I’ve written in the last 5 years (either from the Homebuilder perspective or the Green Homebuilder perspective) will remember that a consistent and constant theme I use to explain aspects of our business is supply and demand.
1. Santa Ana Station District CLOSED out last week
2. Glendora Station will CLOSE out next week
3. Downey Collection will CLOSE out this month
4. Garden Grove Collection will CLOSE out next month
5. City Ventures sold a record 90 homes in March!!
Carson has a new place for you to call home at City Ventures’ newest residential neighborhood, the Carson Collection.
Introducing the only new residential neighborhood in Downey! Inspired by Irving Gill architecture, this gated enclave consists of 46 three-story solar-powered townhomes offering three unique and open floor plans and convenient solutions for your family’s everyday...VISIT DOWNEY
Check your email to confirm!